Desk, Louis XV Style, Secretaire A Abattant, Marble-Top, Early 1900s, Gorgeous
Gorgeous Louis XV Style Marble-Top Secretaire A Abattant Secretary Desk, early 1900s! French Louis XV style secretaire a abattant, secretary desk, early 20th c. Decorated with brass ormolu and floral marquetry, marble top surmounting a single drawer over a fall front desk, concealing fitted gallery and gilt accented writing surface, over three lower drawers, rising on short cabriole legs, slight veneer loss, approx 55.5"h, 32"w, 17.5d. Wear and imperfections commensurate with age and use.
Old World Elegance at Reasonable Prices! The item "Desk, Louis XV Style, Secretaire A Abattant, Marble-Top, Early 1900s, Gorgeous" is in sale since Sunday, January 20, 2019. This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Desks & Secretaries\1900-1950".
The seller is "oldeurope71" and is located in Austin, Texas. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Region of Origin: France
- Style: Louis XV
- Depth: 18 ins
- Sub-Style: French
- Width: 32 ins
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Louis XV Style, Marble-Top, Secretaire: Austin, Marquetry, Desk, French Style, Writing des
- secretaire, a abattant, secretary desk: office area, office desk, French style desk
- 1900's, 20th C. lady's desk, marquetry: marble top desk, gilt accessories, veneer
- fall front desk, drawers, writing desk: FrenchLouis XV
- Type: Secretary
- Color: Medium Wood Tone
- Height: 56 ins
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1950