Antique French Armoire, Louis XVI Style Walnut, Mirrored, 1800's, Handsome
Stunning Antique French Armoire, Louis XVI Style Walnut, Mirrored, 1800's, 19th Century! French Louis XVI style walnut armoire, late 19th c. Carved crest with ribbon and floral wreath, flanked by turned finials, vertical fluted columns, double doors faced with beveled mirror plates, interior shelves and small drawers, single exterior drawer, rising on turned feet, approx 99"h, 56.5"w, 23.25d.
Wear and imperfections commensurate with age and use. Old World Elegance at Reasonable Prices! The item "Antique French Armoire, Louis XVI Style Walnut, Mirrored, 1800's, Handsome" is in sale since Saturday, April 25, 2020. This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Armoires & Wardrobes\1800-1899".
The seller is "oldeurope71" and is located in Austin, Texas. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Region of Origin: France
- Style: Louis XVI
- Depth: 24 ins
- Sub-Style: French
- Material: Mirror
- Width: 57 ins
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Featured Refinements: French Armoire
- 1800's, 19th C., Mirrored, French: Antique French Armoire, Louis XV Style, Walnut,
- armoire, antique, Austin, storage: mirrored armoire, carved wood, Louis XV
- shelves, drawers, beveled mirrors: bedroom area, bedroom,
- Color: Light Wood Tone
- Height: 99 ins
- Time Period Manufactured: 1800-1899